Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Do It Yourself- Gimp Tutorial
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 07:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jaws101

Jaws101 is off the scaleJaws101 is off the scaleJaws101 is off the scaleJaws101 is off the scaleJaws101 is off the scale
Jaws101 is off the scaleJaws101 is off the scaleJaws101 is off the scaleJaws101 is off the scaleJaws101 is off the scaleJaws101 is off the scaleJaws101 is off the scaleJaws101 is off the scaleJaws101 is off the scaleJaws101 is off the scaleJaws101 is off the scaleJaws101 is off the scaleJaws101 is off the scaleJaws101 is off the scaleJaws101 is off the scale
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaLadyPit View Post
That's great that you posted a how-to tutorial, but if I may offer some advice...

If I were trying to follow that step by step, I'd have to pause it several times. Your frames move too fast for the amateur Gimp user, and clicking back and forth trying to follow the steps you're providing would cause even further delay.

Also, if I may ask, what version of Gimp are you using? Your Tool box and the other box (not sure what it's called) are opposite of how they show up in my version of Gimp.
Sorry about that. I guess i'm just a fast reader, but I was trying to make it short so people wouldn't have to sit there for 10minutes to wait for it to load or move to the next slide. I guess I need to find that happy medium, lol. I'll work on that for the next one, since I have more tutorials I can post.

But I have GIMP 2.6 I believe. The other box it the layers box. That's all that one is.

Might I ask if it was at least helpful? I hope it was.
Jaws101 is offline   Reply With Quote