Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Am I feeding Lexy enough?
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 01:13 AM   #16 (permalink)
KMdogs
English Dogge Yard

1x Dog of the Month
KMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninja
KMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikki View Post
I am on my way to the pet store that offers champion brands I think I'm gonna try to Orijen puppy food . Doesn't that have chicken? No bumps on ears just bites herself a lot and I just found a little really hard bump on top of her head . Bug bite? Not sure =\ I think I'm gonna try a small bag of Orijen puppy food and see how she does on it
See if you can take a picture of the bump and post it, could be a bug bite or numerous other things. Only way to really get a more realistic answer is to see it. Granted, even then it may be hard to determine.

If you ever have any other questions feel free to PM or ask me, it is what i'm here for.

"If think you can't, you're right. If think you can, you're right." - Hatton
KMdogs is offline   Reply With Quote