Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Am I feeding Lexy enough?
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 02:32 AM   #21 (permalink)
Mikki

Mikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninja
Mikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMdogs View Post
TOTW has enough protein, that isn't so much the issue as the quality of ingredients used. An excellent feed doesn't have to have 36%+ protein to be superior, most of Acana lines have 30 - 33%.

But i'm glad i could help. If the stool is loose give it a few days where your at, sometimes more sensitive dogs take a little longer on richer feeds to adjust and the stool to come out how it should.

Your mom had the right idea for food, just needed to do a little more research.
oooh. I like how your pit looks I want my girl to be somewhere in those lines lean but nice and toned! Not too big but has muscles and stuff ^_^ Lexy just went poop about 5-6 minutes after she ate but might have been from earlier? I feed her at 5:30 am and 5:30 pm. It looked like how it usually looks. Lol my mom didn't choose the food I did because that's what my bf feeds his 9 yr old pit/rot mix but not the puppy formula xD So I asked my mom to buy that for me since it's cheaper near her house than where I live now. I'm glad I didn't stop researching I been doing research every day since I got Lexy on Aug 22 -_- I'm so in love with her one of the best decisions I have made!
Mikki is offline   Reply With Quote