Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Am I feeding Lexy enough?
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 04:56 AM   #23 (permalink)
Mikki

Mikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninja
Mikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by performanceknls View Post
I didn't have time to read the other posts so sorry if this is a repeat. I would feed a puppy that young a lot more than that. my pups at that age are eating about 1 cup twice a day, she looks like she could eat more too. You want a health pup not an obese pup but I like them a little thick as puppies. They need all that extra as they grow. Most of my adults eat 2 cups a day the same as the puppies and that's because the pups are growing. There will be a point probably where the puppy will not eat the full cup each feeding and that's ok too. Puppies will eat when they are hungry and most will stop when they are full. They go through stages where they eat more then less and all of that is normal. Unless they are sick don't try to add things to get a pup to eat again they will eat when they are hungry so skipping a meal is ok.
So you feed yours 1 cup 2x a day from puppies and as adults?
Mikki is offline   Reply With Quote