Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Am I feeding Lexy enough?
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 03:37 PM   #28 (permalink)
Mikki

Mikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninja
Mikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninjaMikki reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMdogs View Post
High protein doesn't equal soft stool, for instance on Orijen usually the stool can almost appear a little wet but is still a solid form. The stool will look healthy.

2 Cups a day wouldn't hurt anything like PK was saying but i'd just keep an eye on growth, with the feed your switching to you may not need to feed quite that much for the same result. If you want to feed 2 cups for a few weeks and see how it goes, if you feel you are feeding too much and your pup becomes a little butter ball cut back slightly, after all that butter ball will keep growing into her body.
Should she be drinker more water cuz of more protein? Last night I started doing 50/50 and again this morning. Her stool last night and this morning was normal maybe slightly but barely wetter. A bit less than usual too. Also she peed her bed last night lol. woke up to smelling her piss really strong from her crate and her body! I have been taking away her water an hour before bed, last night she kept looking for water before bed. She goes to bed by 9 So I take her water away at 8. Should I continue doing that? Maybe I'll try going all Orijen tomorrow morning. I'm still doing the 2/3 cup per meal 2x a day and will see the difference with all Orijen. Are 5:30 am and 5:30 pm good times? I have to do the 5:30 am one cuz dad goes to work and it wakes her up and she whines so I try to catch her before that happens.
Mikki is offline   Reply With Quote