Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Question about raw feeding?
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 09:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
EckoMac

1x Dog of the Month 1x Welder\'s walk to end alzheimers
EckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninja
EckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninja
To the OP. According to my research, the answer would be no, not yet. You would want to wait until you are completely transitioned before trying to change her feeding schedule. Cut the necks in half if you are transitioning to turkey. Slow and steady wins the race when it comes to PMR and the transition.

"i can explain it to you, but i can't understand it for you."
EckoMac is offline   Reply With Quote