Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Question about raw feeding?
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 11:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
MSK

1x Dog of the Month 1x Donated to get Indigo and Cree out of florida
MSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninja
MSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by geisthexe View Post
If you read many of my post on here I talk about a proper Raw Diet.
Canine family are not Carnivores .. It's been proven thru the study of watching wolves, bear, raccoon and domestic dog from habits in the wild to health studies
And to let you know you can mix raw and kibble together with the system having no issues with digesting at different processing times .. Our bodies do this naturally bc we digest fruits at a fast rate then grain / digest vegetation at a faster rate then meats as proteins take a much longer time to process.

Just food for thought

I only say it is not best from my experience it gives my dogs belly aches so from my own opinion it is not best to mix raw and kibble just because of my past experience with it being hard on their stomachs. Comparing a dogs eating habits to ours in my opinion is kind of silly as they cannot digest everything we can digest. I believe they are omnivores as I feed predigested(blended with blender) vegetables with the raw I feed. I was stating to the poster that they will see this all over the same argument carnivore and omnivore its all their own choice what they will feed. They need to research many sources so they have more then one view to make that choice for there dog. Just because one persons view is working for their own dog doesn't mean it will work for the next.

"The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is the knowledge of our own ignorance."
- Benjamin Franklin
MSK is offline   Reply With Quote