Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Question about raw feeding?
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 03:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
geisthexe
Inkd & Dogs gotta love it

geisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninja
geisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninja
Send a message via AIM to geisthexe Send a message via MSN to geisthexe Send a message via Yahoo to geisthexe Send a message via Skype™ to geisthexe
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSK View Post
I only say it is not best from my experience it gives my dogs belly aches so from my own opinion it is not best to mix raw and kibble just because of my past experience with it being hard on their stomachs.
Well let me state this just bc one of your dogs could not digest and there tummy hurt does not mean it can not work. I have been giving people advice about a RAW, RAW/Kibble, Kibble diet for more then 10 yrs. And it is not going to hurt to give both together. I am happy you SHARED your experience of it but again it doesnt mean it doesnt work.

Quote:
Comparing a dogs eating habits to ours in my opinion is kind of silly as they cannot digest everything we can digest.
I did not COMPARE, I was giving an example. So in your opinion all the nutrition classes I have taken (unlike YOU) are incorrect. The VET at MSU must loose her job b/c she is INCORRECT due to USING that exact same example I used. All I was doing is showing that the human body digest food differently but we still eat them together. Some folks can not eat things b/c of IBS so in return YOUR dog can not eat KIBBLE / RAW together.

Quote:
I believe they are omnivores as I feed predigested(blended with blender) vegetables with the raw I feed.
THAT is GREAT you have done your research and are feeding a proper diet to your dogs. A carnivore diet can cause Pancreatic disease. Dogs unlike Cats need ruffage in there diet AS humans do.

Quote:
I was stating to the poster that they will see this all over the same argument carnivore and omnivore its all their own choice what they will feed. They need to research many sources so they have more then one view to make that choice for there dog. Just because one persons view is working for their own dog doesn't mean it will work for the next.
I am not arguing what you posted yes they should go out and find other research and make there own judgement on who is correct. I am ONLY on here to give my advice and my knowledge of .....
TRAINING
TRIALING
NUTRITION
HEALTH

Just to give you a background on me unlike others on here who have lied about there education ... I give NO names and not talking about you ....
I am a certified dog trainer, I have trained under many famous trainer and moved around the US to do so...
I am a certified veterinary technician .... also in my travel I have worked for many vets from bone surgeon,dermatologist, general practice, now emergency.
I am a certified animal massage therapist & human ... went and studies the body more in depth to be able to help animal after major surgery when I worked for the bone surgeon
I am a studied animal nutritionist as I have taken many courses throughout my vet tech career to be able to help others with there pets inside the hospital to outside it.

NOW I am not telling you this to make you think I am saying I am better then you its not my thinking. I am saying it bc I to offense to your pathetic thought that I was comparing dogs to humans and putting down vets I have taken classes from ...

But again YOUR OPINION!!!

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesnt merely try to train him to be semi human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog."
geisthexe is offline   Reply With Quote