Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Question about raw feeding?
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 03:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
geisthexe
Inkd & Dogs gotta love it

geisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninja
geisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninjageisthexe reputation ninja
Send a message via AIM to geisthexe Send a message via MSN to geisthexe Send a message via Yahoo to geisthexe Send a message via Skype™ to geisthexe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
Geish I'm feeding chicken necks and eknubba in morning then liver and eknubba at night here in aus my vet said eknubba is really good for her am I doing it right because I want her to be really healthy and fit
Ok first off let me explain something about Eukanuba, IAMs, Science Diet, Royal Canine, Purina Medical diets....... ALL are CRAP .. VETS are given kick back for selling the stuff in there hospitals. if you read the package it has grains, by products and so much preservatives in it that you are not doing good.

So in AUS, what kibbles are you able to get?

Chicken necks & kibble is fine but remember you are not really feeding a RAW diet when it is ONLY chicken. Feeding a RAW diet consist of more then just a raw piece of meat.

Not trying to be mean so please do not take it that way .. I am just explaining so lets make a better diet for your baby ....

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesnt merely try to train him to be semi human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog."
geisthexe is offline   Reply With Quote