Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Need help with spring pole training
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 11:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
Brucie

Brucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninja
Brucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninja
Need help with spring pole training

Hello, I was wondering if I could get some help with a spring pole for a fence. I don't have a tree or a pole, lol, in my yard so I was wondering of anyone knew how to attach one to a fence?

I know how to make one with garage door springs a large d ringe, and 2 smaller d rings attached to rope toys...but I can't figure how to attach the larger d ring to the fence.

I also googled springe pole for fence and no dice. I have seen another member post a vid of her dog on the spring pile attached to a fence but can't remember her user name.
Brucie is offline   Reply With Quote