Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Picture update!
Thread: Picture update!
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 07:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
BullyGal
Dirty Girl

1x Dog of the Month
BullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninja
BullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninjaBullyGal reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit View Post
Good looking dogs. I love the bath pic and the one where they're both playing tug reminds me of my pups.
Isn't that bath pic the best? It should be the poster pic for puppy dog eyes lol. She was acting like she was being tortured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin's_BlueDragon View Post
D'awww good pics! Akasha sure is far from Bully!
Thanks Lol I know she is. She's super lean, just need to work that Lateral muscle over the ribs now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIncredibleSocks View Post
Great pics
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg420 View Post
Great pics!!!!
Thanks!

Multiple Dogs Does Not A Kennel Make
BullyGal is offline   Reply With Quote