Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Problem with getting UKC registration from breeder
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 04:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
performanceknls

5x Dog of the Month
performanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninja
performanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninja
Watch out! lol Seriously I would press him for papers before he comes looks at your dogs. As far as a legit breeder for the UKC there is no real way to tell, anyone can throw two dogs together and try and call themselves a breeder so I'm not sure your going to find anything if you have already looked. If you never had a contract then he can't say much about taking the dog, he can say he owns it but without some sort of proof not sure he can take the dog and the whole litter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullmamanatl View Post
I am a bitch who is never too busy to enjoy the misery of someone else,
performanceknls is offline   Reply With Quote