Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Did you say dog park?
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 11:11 PM   #24 (permalink)
nthn79

nthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninja
nthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninjanthn79 reputation ninja
We have stopped going to dog parks also, even with our non-pit bull. While my pit mix is not DA, neither dog will let another attack it with snapping back. Last time we were there, there was a 'pack' of dogs that kept trying to 'play' with our pup. I had to pick him up and leave, while the owners looked on or visited with each other. We decided that it was not worth risking it just to give our dogs a chance to run in a bigger space than we have at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
nthn79 is offline   Reply With Quote