Go Pitbull Forums banner

Straight up photo H Bomb

2K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  HeavyJeep 
#1 ·
So heres a little photo montage with whats been goins ons!

So G, "the great googly moogly" has been growing along quite nicely, although he has been placed into the hands of a dear friend, because of my extended hiatus.. still see him, and he's happy so Im good.
heres some of his past few months

AND SOME OF THE OTHER DAGS...

AND I KNOW YOU SEE THE BOY IN THAT LAST ONE.. HE'S DOIN GREAT TOO!!

WHICH MOVES US TO THE NEW JEEP!! (Firehazard lol)

WHILE I PLAY WITH THE OTHER ONE :)

AND NOW JUST SOME LIFE SHOTS.. WE HAVE THE FIRE IN THE SKY :) (sunset)

BEING ONE WITH THE ANIMALS

CHRISTMAS DINNER !!!!! FL STYLE

SOME PINEAPPLE FLOWERS I CUT FOR MY CUSTOMERS ;)

A SERIOUSLY NICE RACK ;LOL

ONE OF A KIND LAYS

MY HALLOWEEN PUMPKIN

MY BACKYARD VOLCANO !!!

OUR GINGER BREAD HOUSE :)

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST! A SUPER RARE SHOT OF G's LITTERMATE FEMALE ,,, LIL ANGEL.. :)

So.. there is a bit of life over the last year, Ill have some more coming in the next day or two but this is a little excessive as it is LOL

Enjoy!

See less See more
#9 ·
My husband is in love with your jeep lol he just bought an 80 cj7 he's fixing up.
Great pictures! That fire in the sky is neat
If your Jeep turns up missing it's because I stole it ;)
Nice CJ man!
Thanks all!! Its built and super nice! Chevy 350.. youll see more of it :)

I like the gorge meal pic. But, I'm a raw feeder too, and dogs eating raw makes me smile. :)

YOur boy has grown quite a bit since the last pic I saw of him. You have a family of weeds. Well, at least that's what they grow like. LOL!
Its not just a Jeep, its a CJ! Although I'm more of a Toyota Girl, I can appreciate a good Jeep. Thanks for the update, G's one ear had me gigglin. :D
Love the 3rd picture with that ear! What a great bunch of pics! Haha at the Florida style dinner :p
He has always had that ear! I love it lol his puppy ear pic is in the monthly contest (vote ;) ) lol

Nice pics,, dogs looking Great!! So do the other cool shots you got. Pups turned out real nice!
preesh brother! i cant wait to see some of your new jeep stuff !

#5 ·
I like the gorge meal pic. But, I'm a raw feeder too, and dogs eating raw makes me smile. :)

YOur boy has grown quite a bit since the last pic I saw of him. You have a family of weeds. Well, at least that's what they grow like. LOL!

#6 ·
Love the 3rd picture with that ear! What a great bunch of pics! Haha at the Florida style dinner :p

#12 ·
Great update man, love the fire in the sky. G's ear is the freaking best. You family is adorable and your jeep is dirty. I would bring that thing in to be washed soooo fast! hahaha the pineapple flowers rock too! Love the Volcano.

#14 ·
All is well! Been busy yes but very happy! I am waiting on an updated shot of qtip but as soon as I get it I will Post :)

Great update man, love the fire in the sky. G's ear is the freaking best. You family is adorable and your jeep is dirty. I would bring that thing in to be washed soooo fast! hahaha the pineapple flowers rock too! Love the Volcano.
Thanks chicka!!!!
Great Ginger Bread house! Is that deer? Or goat ? Looks yummy!
thatd be a deer ! :) scrumdiddlyumptious!! :) lol

Awesome pics :) everyone looks great. I'm digging the mud boggin pics. Oh man that's so much fun :).
yeah its fun,, but it takes longer to wash off than it does to coat!! haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.