Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - whats your weekly canine workout rutine
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 06:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
ttn_box

ttn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninja
ttn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninjattn_box reputation ninja
whats your weekly canine workout rutine

i was inspired by the picture thread, "before and after your pit was in shape".
i want to know the weekly work outs you and your pit dogand for how long. i rescue and rehome different dogs constantly, and some day i would like to own my own rescue. but right now my main focus is building muscle on my boxer.
current workout inclueds:

monday- fetch,tug a war, jogs (with weighted 4lb packpack)
tuesday- weight pull, jogs
wdnesday- rest
thursday- fetch,tug, jogs
friday-weight pull, tug, jog
saturday- rest
sunday- jog, dog park (some what rest day)

i would like to incorporate build a flirt pole if i can get her into enjoying it. she has shown so much improvement and compliments include
"her muscle tone and speed is undismissable"

i wanna know what you all do to keep your pups in shape.

results are proven but i would like more depth and greater work ut secrets would be wonderful to share, would really like to find something to build more muscle around the ribs and hind legs

Last edited by ttn_box; 01-19-2013 at 06:20 AM.
ttn_box is offline   Reply With Quote