Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - the Walking Dead 2nd half of Season 3 ***SPOILERS***
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 03:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
ames
Educate, Don't legislate

1x Welder\'s walk to end alzheimers 1x Devonte\'s harness fund
ames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninja
ames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninja
Send a message via AIM to ames Send a message via Yahoo to ames Send a message via Skype™ to ames
the Walking Dead 2nd half of Season 3 ***SPOILERS***

IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED SUNDAY's S3Ep10 DO NOT READ!!!!!!!!!!

OK SO I am PISSED they making Rick psycho. We knew Rick was crazy cause of the phone call in the beginning of the season, I had hoped it was a passing phase of crazy! UGH Rick also saying tyresse and his crew / along with michonne have to leave, that makes zero sense. by his logic, he would of never been allowed to stay at the farm! HE NEEDS PEOPLE.

Andrea kinda pissed me off, is she THAT dumb she really staying on the BS the Governor is telling her?? WTF that speech! WHO the eff is this chick is what I would be saying, you just got here! Mind you bizness!

DARYL, oh my favorite guy in the show is not going to be on EVERY EPISODE!?!?!?! He and his brothers adventures sure will be fun. I don't blame him for leaving I just feel bad for Carol.

How about you? What did you like/not like about the show?

“When you KNOW better you DO better.”
― Maya Angelou

ames is offline   Reply With Quote