Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Ear cropping
Thread: Ear cropping
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 02:53 AM   #14 (permalink)
Odin`s_BlueDragon
I'm the blue dragon!

2x Dog of the Month
Odin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninja
Odin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcanario23 View Post
your crop looks perfect, is there anyway you could email me a front shot of his head i recently just got my pits ears cropped and he has the same shape head as yours so i just want to get an idea what his will look like, my email is thank you
this thread is several years old and i think the user u quoted is no longer an active member....

Do not dwell on the past, you will not find your future in your rearview mirror.

If you mess with one dog, you get the whole damn pack!
Odin`s_BlueDragon is offline   Reply With Quote