Go Pitbull Forums banner

Snatch-A-Bull Kennel- 3 available males- ABKC- American Bully

7K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Melfjissa 
#1 · (Edited)
We will have 3 males available in about 6 weeks. Show homes are preferred but pet homes will also be considered and the specifics will be decided in a few weeks. Pups are 5 weeks here. I will take some more pictures and post in about 2 or 3 weeks- just wanted to put them out there in case anyone shows ABKC or wants to start showing ABKC or you just want to add an American Bully to your home.
Inbox me for more information.

Click here for pedigree

-Snatch-A-Bull Kennel

See less See more
#5 ·
I'm fostering for Aireal right now. Not sure I could afford a pup that well bred either. I may have to wait until tax season next year to even consider a dog of that caliber. Finances are a little tighter then expected now that I'm flying solo on the bills and such.
It totally boosts my self esteem that you are so willing to offer to me though. :)

#6 ·
I already told you we'd talk ;) lol I understand just keep it in mind and let me know girl. Give Ecko kisses for me! And remember in time you will realize it ain't that serious, it could be worse, and it WILL get better!

#8 ·
Oh my goodness that first baby is beautiful! I am in love lol. I'm in love with all of your dogs though :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Thank you very much! Wish I could fast forward a year so I can see how they look. So not a fan of the puppy stages lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.