Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - The Breeders Code of Ethics
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 05:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
surfer
Platinum VIP Member

surfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninja
surfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninja
i agree with everything that you posted, if someone is paying $500 or less for a dog then yes the potential owners should be screened. but when someone is paying between $3-5k then i'm not really to worried about the dog, because at that price i know their gonna do whats best for the dog.

i also agree with the breeding every other year, got to give some time for the first set to mature so you can see what you got. now if people would see that , and abide by it.
surfer is offline   Reply With Quote