Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - How Do I Get Papers??
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 04:21 AM   #41 (permalink)
American_Pit13
Pits Are For Chicks

9x Dog of the Month 1x Bitch in a box!
American_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninja
American_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninja
I think you should read what I have posted better. I never said that is why you should get papered dogs because I have seen hundreds of papered dogs with demodex. I said this is why you should only BREED papered dog so you can see what if in that dogs history. Had I kown this dogs mother I would have known before hand that she would give her pups demodex. Had the dog had a pedigree where I could research the dogs that this dog has come from I would Know what skin and health issues the dog may have. Demodex isn't inherited genetically but it is passed from mother so Knowing the females in that dogs history You would know if she was going to have demodex.

The Queen
Holly Kruger | Facebook

God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs...
Dinosaurs eat man....... Woman inherits the earth.

"Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
American_Pit13 is offline   Reply With Quote