Go Pitbull Forums banner

dam yankee!

Tags
dam yankee
4K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  welder 
#1 ·
2 new yorkers were tring to measure a flag pole for the rope it needed.standin thar lookin up at and confused as hell.ol ******* Wil U.Lickit comes by and says hey you all need sum hep?yankee;yea we got this impotent job to mea.this flag pole.Wil;aw shoot lemme hep yall. wil pulls pin walks it down to the ground measuers it walks it bac up put the pin bac n,says 30' yall need 60 'a rope.anythang else i kin do fer ya? yankee; no, thank you yery much.wil;awrite beseeninyall (all 1 word n the south)and walks away.yankee to other yankee;stupid ass ******* dont no what he's doing,we didnt want to no how wide the durn thing is .bawhahahahahahh!..............................................................................yall take care now,ya hear!

#2 ·
Hold on, I can translate this!!!

Two New Yorkers were trying to measure a flag pole for the rope it needed. They were standing there looking up at it and confused as hell. An old *******, Will, comes by and says "Hey, you all need some help?"

Yankee, "Yes, we have this important job to measure this flag pole.

Will, "Well okay, let me help you guys." Will pulls the pin on the pole and walks it down to the ground, measures it, and walks it back up. He says, "Its 30 foot so you guys need 60' of rope. Anything else I can help with?"

Yankee, "No, thank you very much."

Will, "Alright, I'll be seeing you guys later" and walks away.

Yankee 1 to Yankee 2, "Stupid ******* doesn't know what he's doing, we didn't want to know how wide it darn thing is."

TA DA!!! lol :p

#5 ·
Here here lmao!!!! Best part.

Ill wait for the next one. get on it Kayla!! LMAO

Sent from Petguide.com App

#4 ·
now doggoneit,yall gone giv me a complexion .but i got anuther 1. i'll try to do this rite.HAHA. man come home and found a bear on his roof. He looked in the yeller pages for a bear remover and shore enuf fount 1. the dude showed up with a pitbull,shotgun,a ladder and a baseball bat.The man asked how he was gonna do it. He said i'm gonna put this ladder up and git on the roof,take the bat and knock the bear off and the pit will grab him by the testicles(nutz)and hold him till i get him in the cage.So the dude set up to go and handed the home owner the shotgun.The guy said whats the gun for? The dude said if i get knocked off the roof you shoot that dam dog.

#7 ·
Man came home and found a bear on his roof. He looked in the yellow pages for a bear remover and sure enough he found one. The guy showed up with a pit bull, shotgun, ladder and a baseball bat. The man asked how he was going to do it. The remover said, "I'm gonna put this ladder up and get on the roof, take the bat and knock the bear off and the pit will grab him by the testicles and hold him until I get the bear in the cage". So the dude set up to go and handed the homeowner the shotgun. He asked what the gun was for. Bear remover said "If I get knocked off the roof you shoot that damn dog."

#8 ·
if yall say it you'll get.bully gal send me a bill for the translation.hahahahah

#13 ·
I can understand ya just fine, Welder. But, I am a southern belle at heart. Where when it rains hard you say, "Rainin harder then a cow pissin on a flat rock." hahaha I don't know how many times I've said that expression and people are like, " What did you just say?" HAHAHA

#17 ·
aw shit! i still got my ol truck.done refurbed the sa 250 and redoing the truck.thats what my oldest boy wants to do.i told him i'd b proud to be his helper. why'd u stop,if ya dont mind me asking.i got out fer the job i got now aint but 25 miles from the house and 2 kids. small world aint it?

#20 ·
it shore not e z.ol lady never went with me,she 's got her own business so it was cool.but it made it ruff. i kinda figged me and you had sumthing n common.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.