Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - weight collar?
Thread: weight collar?
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 03:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
shadowgames

shadowgames reputation is over the moonshadowgames reputation is over the moonshadowgames reputation is over the moon
shadowgames reputation is over the moonshadowgames reputation is over the moonshadowgames reputation is over the moonshadowgames reputation is over the moonshadowgames reputation is over the moonshadowgames reputation is over the moonshadowgames reputation is over the moon
The springpole in the tree is fine, same place I have mine, I use the quick connects in the tree to remove it when not in use. Makes the dogs want it more when they see you removing it away, makes them work it harder next time. Keep it fun for them, give them enough where they are getting really excited after 10 - 15 minutes, then take it away. You will get a more willing athlete. Keep it where their front paws are barely touching or slightly above the ground (1/4 of a inch) when not tugging on it. Never put it up so high they can't touch the ground, or make it adjustable heights because it is awesome watching them jump and take a hold.
shadowgames is offline   Reply With Quote