Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Questions~~
Thread: Questions~~
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 07:45 PM   #22 (permalink)
Firehazard
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~

Firehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninja
Firehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninja
yeh.. once or twice .. gme your basketball punk: I gave him my basketball alright.. full force in the effin face, and caught it and bounced it off his face again... 4th grade..

22 in northside tulsa.. Hey those are my effin dogs as I jump from a moving car and didn't miss a lick; as I entered the group of thugs "wtf are you doing with my gd dogs?" and I quickly moved them into my home in which they removed the window unit so they could coax the dogs. All I did was recite the bible Ezekial 25:17 and smoke a bleezy on the porch, hour or so goes by and they were set on by gang rivals and then the police on the two of them.. I just lit another bleezy and watched the go down.

26 TX, hell nah you aint gettin my dog all three times tried to roll up on or the time they threw a log threw a window @ my "babby's mamma house" .. Them nukkas got the dog; they asked for it... then I bounced... for the middle of nowhere where I have the right to end a threat where it begins
Firehazard is offline   Reply With Quote