Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - mixed breed dogs
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 12:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
::::COACH::::
Diggin' Deep

1x Dog of the Month
::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja
::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja
Oh tons of people here have mutts, which means "dog of UNKNOWN or mixed breed heritage" so many people here have unpapered dogs that they are calling pit bulls and like Pincesspaola said they just haven't realized what you have lol, though we try to tell them when they post a thread asking "what mix is this?" Or "what blood lines is my dog?" When they don't have papers for us to even go off of. Hehe!

I don't currently have a mutt or mixed breed but I foster them all the time post pics of your pup! We love pics here!
::::COACH:::: is offline   Reply With Quote