Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - registration
Thread: registration
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 09:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
BedlamBully

2x Dog of the Month 1x Donated to Thors Big hearts fund
BedlamBully is just really niceBedlamBully is just really niceBedlamBully is just really niceBedlamBully is just really niceBedlamBully is just really niceBedlamBully is just really niceBedlamBully is just really niceBedlamBully is just really niceBedlamBully is just really niceBedlamBully is just really niceBedlamBully is just really niceBedlamBully is just really nice
I don't know what the ADBA cards look like I am assuming they are similar to the UKC ones.
They should have the parents names and their registration numbers on the front of the card. on the back should be a place where the breeder has signed his name, then a spot for YOUR information under that and a place to put the dogs registered name. Fill it out, send in the registration money ( i think $30 for 4 gen pedigree or $50 for a seven gen ped)

Once your paperwork comes back in from the ADBA. Go to http://www.abkc.com and download and print off the registration form. You will need to send in at LEAST a 3 generation pedigree (that you will get from the ADBA) will your paperwork and I think its $20 bucks.

Hope that helps ( BTW the ABKC site was down for construction the last I checked)
BedlamBully is offline   Reply With Quote