Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - American Staffordshire terriers
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 07:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
doughboi

doughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninja
doughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninjadoughboi reputation ninja
American Staffordshire terriers

I know that AKC choose to recognize the apbt as amstaff and distance themselves from the fighting dog and its rep.What I don't know is who actually started the amstaff who or how was is made.I seen someone post on FB that*Joe Corvino using his red devil*line started the amstaff dog.And Colby and Tudor followed suit.I really don't think this is true but again I only know so much when ot comes to history of these breeds.
doughboi is offline   Reply With Quote