Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Dogfighting Fact Sheet
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 09:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
surfer
Platinum VIP Member

surfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninja
surfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninja
the thing that gets me is, until these animals became popular with the public, nothing was ever said, pre 1976.

can someone tell me what the change was???????????

there was no change,

yes freak accidents do happen, most time if one was lost it was because of aftercare, couldnt go to the vet any more.

let me put it this way,
only 1 person out of 100 ever even looks at his dog, because to do that you have to find another 1 out of 100 dogs, so thats 200 dogs to get 2 dogs together, now, to even get to where you could win a contest just think about the percentages.

they start getting crazy.

plus 99.999999999% of the time its a 'rasslin' test, to see who can out 'rassle' or frustrate the other to where he gets tired of it and says 'i've had enuf'

like any contact sport things happen, but that dosent mean they should be outlawed.

but after 1976 you became an outlaw, and then the respectable dogmen started fading away.

used to be a big get together with men, women, and children.

then when larger amounts of money come into play, thats what got the feds involved,

thinkin they were gonna find big money, but it just aint there, most dogmen work for a livin.

i think if the purses never grew, nothing would have been said especially here in nc.

but thugs and drug dealers tried to take over with large dollars, and it worked for awhile,

but i see the trend reversing, now when you pay 3,4,5,6,7,8k for a dog you tend to appreciate and respect where that dog came from and what it took to get that dog here.
surfer is offline   Reply With Quote