Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Anybody know of a vet that does ear cropping in MO?
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 05:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
Cain's Mom
Silver VIP Member

Cain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninja
Cain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesspaola21 View Post
I paid for the consultation and $70 towards the ear crop because I had seen him do good work. He just cropped Envys sister and did an AWFUL job. He taped her all up and told them to leave it for 3 weeks, her hair all fell out around the tape and the ears aren't even

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Oh no I hadn't personally SEEN any of his crops. I was supposed to but they didn't come in like we thought. I just know he's like the only one around her that does it. I wish more did it. I'm regretting not cropping Cain. I think he would look so nice with a crop now, especially since he's growing still.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Cain's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote