Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Anybody know of a vet that does ear cropping in MO?
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 05:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
Princesspaola21
ONE BAD MOTHAPHUCKA

Princesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninja
Princesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain's Mom View Post
Oh no I hadn't personally SEEN any of his crops. I was supposed to but they didn't come in like we thought. I just know he's like the only one around her that does it. I wish more did it. I'm regretting not cropping Cain. I think he would look so nice with a crop now, especially since he's growing still.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
I had personally seen one. Arrowhead Bully's Dakota has a crop from him and its nice. There's a guy in Arkansas that does it for $100 and he's supposed to be pretty good. Blazin is sending 2 of her pups to be done and if they look good ill send mine too.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App