Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Trimming nails
Thread: Trimming nails
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 12:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
jmejiaa
Silver VIP Member

1x peanuts place supporter
jmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninja
jmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninjajmejiaa reputation ninja
Trimming nails

It's gotten to a point where I can't do anything around her nails. She bless me touch them and mess with her as much as I want but if I have a "tool" she will be very afraid and run off.

I've tried treats, ssomeone helping me and I just can't get it done.. Short of literally forcing her down I don't know what to do.. And if I force her I'm afraid she'll just hate it more and make it more difficult or get her to stop trusting me.

Any tips?