Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Ecko's pimp new collar and the new "foster"
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 06:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
EckoMac

1x Dog of the Month 1x Welder\'s walk to end alzheimers
EckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninja
EckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain's Mom View Post
The collar looks good on him! The red really pops!

So now you have a tag a long haha. I'm glad Cain never marked in the house. I think he did once when he was younger. My inlaws had a Yorkie who marked constantly and they made him wear diapers haha

Thank you. Looks better then I expected for sure.

He's a ninja. I never see him do it. LOL!
I have a wrap that I can turn into a belly band if I have to. Just a pain in the butt.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~StangChick~ View Post
Cool, love the collar.
Why thank ya.

"i can explain it to you, but i can't understand it for you."
EckoMac is offline   Reply With Quote