Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - my pitty having skin fur problem
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 04:24 AM   #7 (permalink)
Cain's Mom
Silver VIP Member

Cain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninja
Cain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninja
Not mine but I've read other posts with similar looking spots. My boy gets really red around his eyes and mouth and his feet get red between the pads. And he shook his head a lot like there was water in his ears. After being on here I read that those could be signs of allergies so I decided to change to a non chicken base formula. Then when the brand I use came out with grain free I got it and it was a major difference in him.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Cain's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote