Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Conditioning; Tips Appreciated. (image heavy)
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 02:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
APASA

APASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninja
APASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninja
Yes, I'm about to post pics.. I just didn't have time yesterday it's slow to post them because I have to upload them else where to get a URL first.. I want to kind of document her progress with photos here which I wrote "image heavy" because it will be over time..

I'm conditioning because I love how this girl is bonding with me, and I've never really done it all out and proper. I've always started a routine and then faded out of it with in like a week because we get busy or I start working with a different dog.. I want to prove to myself, and KU that we can do it all the way. She's willing to work hard for me.. and she's inspired to me to get off my lazy ... and do right by her. I've started her in obedience while we are doing this so she is getting a lot of walking everyday too because i start out teaching attentiveness for about a week which involves a lot of walking in a lot of different environment. She's excelled there too, and is now well into heeling. I may consider weight pull. I intially wanted to show her.. but being almost all white with pink on her eyerims and mostly pink pads Idk how well she'd do.. She shows the potential for protection training. I have access to an awesome mentor if I decided to take her that direction.. Pretty much through conditioning I'm getting to know her. She is supposed to be my hub's dog.. And I kept telling myself.. nope not gonna work her. She's his pick.. his dog.. not going to make her first strong bond with me.. But hell she's what, 10.5-11months now.. Psshh I've taken her over Snooze ya loose.. And what a heck of a loss for him haha!

APASA: Aint Pit Aint **it Association

To be better educators we must adress both the answer to the question, as well as the ignorance at blame for the question.
APASA is offline   Reply With Quote