Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Conditioning; Tips Appreciated. (image heavy)
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 03:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Firehazard
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~

Firehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninja
Firehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninja
if ya wanna lean her out add more 4 wheeler miles 12 minimum; make each trip longer and on the trip include the swim. Some like to begin with, some end. I like to do both. begin and end with a swim. .... The swimming is best for heart and lungs not to mention every muscle in the body.. include some latter style drills with flirt (in the water and on land), and updowns using 6ft round bales. Put the long paced run at the end on most days and at the beginning on those one day a week max outs. Just before the cool down swim.
There is a regiment partially laid out in a discussion with JTP : the dogs. You can also order books on keep I just threw in some of my favorites.
Firehazard is offline   Reply With Quote