Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Conditioning; Tips Appreciated. (image heavy)
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 03:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
APASA

APASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninja
APASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninja
Thanks for the tips Fire Hazard. I have to get her a life jacket. She can't swim worth a flip. She starts trying to look up and then get's vertical in the water and goes under.. Then she panics. Long as I keep the flirt flag out in front of her and right on the top of the water she will keep her head down and swim ok.. but one look up and I guess she forgets to keep paddling and sinks.. She also isn't a good runner.. real awkward stride. Rebel my horsapit terrier runs like a thoroughbred. He is a beautiful runner. I put him on a 4ft lead and run him along side the wheeler (he will go after cows if loose.. ) until we get out away from the house and pastures and he will keep perfect pace. I run him just for the sheer joy of watching him. He's so fluid, switches leads without the slightest break in pace... And will go for miles unwinded.. And He is fat.. I mean for his build and such he is fat.

Oh and you feed raw dont' you? Any tips there?

APASA: Aint Pit Aint **it Association

To be better educators we must adress both the answer to the question, as well as the ignorance at blame for the question.
APASA is offline   Reply With Quote