Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Conditioning; Tips Appreciated. (image heavy)
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 05:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
APASA

APASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninja
APASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninja
Hmm.. cool idea KM.. Different. And I like different. I have a boar.. And she likes.. well more like hates .. him! I keep a boar tethered in our old chicken coop for the dogs to play with so they stay on their toes.. And she likes trying to catch him although she hasn't gotten her confidence up quite enough to grab him anywhere but on the butt lol She hasn't been in with him much though.

I like taking her running through the back part of the pasture that the hogs tore up this past spring bc it hasn't been bush hogged and it's tall tall grass and weeds and she has to hop through it which I imagine can be a good workout. I know when she gets tired bc she quits hopping and just blunders through it, and when she finally stumbles out the other side her face is green from grass stains lmao!

We were out walking the other morning and there was a coon in the pasture up by the catch pens. I took off running after it so she'd see it before it got out of site and she nailed him! Rolled him up and in about 15seconds had popped his peepers out. If you guys would have known her before I started spending time with her.. The dog in the first pic is so a dog of the past.. I know all this little stuff doesn't sound like much.. But for her.. She has really come around..

APASA: Aint Pit Aint **it Association

To be better educators we must adress both the answer to the question, as well as the ignorance at blame for the question.
APASA is offline   Reply With Quote