Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Conditioning; Tips Appreciated. (image heavy)
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 02:39 PM   #49 (permalink)
ThaLadyPit
APBT!

3x Donated to pbp 1x Bitch in a box! 4x Donated to get Indigo and Cree out of florida 1x Devonte\'s harness fund
ThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninja
ThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninjaThaLadyPit reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by APASA View Post
Took KU back out again with four wheeler to run, and she's favoring that same shoulder again. So yesterday I gave her day off, and that night we did some handwalking. As for today, I haven't seen her favoring it. Although I'll have a closer before I fully decide that. Her limp is faint the two times I've seen it, but I don't want to turn it into something serious.

ThaLadyPit : When I loose inspiration for photography I turn a few agreeable dogs loose somewhere safe and sit on the sidelines with my camera in my lap and just watch em from a distance. Usually it doesn't matter if it's birds, the sky, trees, a lizard, or the dogs.. I'll take a picture... and well.. I can't take just one! Don't set out with the shot you want already i mind. Just take some shots and worry about choosing the one closest to perfect later. Use your camera's zoom as Binoculars.

And About the poop, I guess since she does have liqui-shit or Compacted bone chalk she falls somewhere in the middle depending on the content of her meal and is ok? I always heard/read organs will make their poop runny, alot of bone/calcium will make it hard. I've sorta seen this pattern since feeding raw. I've learned feeding hunks of fat as their meal will give em the runs. Not that I feed them only fat all the time, but I usually don't worry too hard about balancing every meal every feeding , because the next day I might give a slab of beef ribs to that same dog, and he will eat it entirely giving em lots of bone and some meat but very little fat.
Yeah, I know about shooting randoms and finding the ones that really stand out when I review them.. I've just not even been motivated to pick the camera up. Guess this pregnancy thing and other stresses are getting to me. I'm sure I'll get back in the swing of things once my lil man is here lol.

"In this breed, there's no such thing as an expert! The day someone says they're an expert, they need to walk away from the dogs, because someone's going to get hurt. You should be learning something new every day." John Maynard-Circle M Kennels

ThaLadyPit is offline   Reply With Quote