Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Conditioning; Tips Appreciated. (image heavy)
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 06:24 PM   #53 (permalink)
APASA

APASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninja
APASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninja
How do you make her eat rice greens and potatoes?? She just picks out the meat and looks at me like I'm stupid.

Swimming is difficult to do because the woman that bought fourty acres of my husband's Grandad's original farm from his uncle (who wanted to sell his inhereited portion of the farm) is an ol' prune who just can't seem to understand that just because she bought the land with the pond doesn't mean she controls the pond Atleast that's how he see's it and we and the neighbor (who lives 40-50 acres) on the other side of a pasture from us are at some sort "uncivil War". So I have to "sneak" to the pond. Not bc I'm worried about Prune Lady, but bc if she tries to tell me off, it will just add coals to the fire.. And KU is rather loud banging around in and out of an aluminum john boat. She doesn't fetch or I'd just through from the bank. I have to get the in the boat with her and then hang the flirt pole over the edge of the boat and let her swim (or try to swim) after it.

Last night when I took her for a walk she got after an armadillo and was biting at it but couldn't get a grip and lost it down a hole. She hasn't learned to dig em up yet. She was on full alert the rest of the walk haha.

Oh and her tail has a crook now she got it caught it the fridge door?! She was standing on the other side of the door while I had it open and somehow wagged it into the crack on the side where the hinges are. We have an older fridge you have to shut the door hard enough to make it latch.. It didn't latch.. but she gave a yelp, and the next day it is was swollen and bent. I used a plastic spoon handle and some vet wrap and made a lil splint. She just chewed it off.. I'm guessing that's kinda like a broke toe?

APASA: Aint Pit Aint **it Association

To be better educators we must adress both the answer to the question, as well as the ignorance at blame for the question.
APASA is offline   Reply With Quote