Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Conditioning; Tips Appreciated. (image heavy)
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 07:19 PM   #56 (permalink)
APASA

APASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninja
APASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninja
And here are a few more from this morning

Oh she caught her first hog this week! It was just our boar, but he was loose in the bay pen. We let the ol' bay dog in to corner him and then I turned her loose! She got a good cheek/jowl hold and stuck right there till we CALLED her off! I'm proud of her! One of our only bulldogs that doesn't (so far) half to have a breakstick to be released from a hog. SHe got a lil cut on her eye during the ordeal lol its right below her left eye She's growing up!

Sorry a lot of the pics are so dark.. it's hard to photograph her because she's white. The pics seem to turn out best when I under expose them. It helps the white from burning out .. but makes everything else dark..

APASA: Aint Pit Aint **it Association

To be better educators we must adress both the answer to the question, as well as the ignorance at blame for the question.

Last edited by APASA; 08-16-2013 at 07:22 PM.
APASA is offline   Reply With Quote