Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Conditioning; Tips Appreciated. (image heavy)
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 09:54 PM   #58 (permalink)
APASA

APASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninja
APASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninja
I know!!! I'm so excited about it!.. poor girl the more results I see the more I get pumped about the end result and the harder I work her ass off!

I was hoping the pictures would show the difference I'm starting to really see. And even more so I can feel it! When rubbing her down I can feel how her muscles have really toned up.

We had a good day today. Had her drag a tire down to the creek (1/2 mile) there were a couple water spots left down in the bed and for the first time ever it seemed like she opened up around me.

Boy was she showing out acting a fool! She kept sticking her face under the water blowing bubbles, and trying to dig a hole at the edge of the bank in the water! and was pissed bc it kept filling back up She would wade about chest deep with her mouth open and half way in the water chomping trying to catch semi floating leaves to bring to me haha! She even ran up and grabbed me on my shirt sleeve and started tugging and growling, bouncing around like a mo-tard! I've never seen her act like that with a person.. She'd play with other dogs sure.. but not people.

.... stinking lil dog's growing on me... I usually am hard to find close attatchments to a dog.. I have too many to try to make one special over the other.. but she's working on herself a soft spot.. stupid dog shux..

APASA: Aint Pit Aint **it Association

To be better educators we must adress both the answer to the question, as well as the ignorance at blame for the question.
APASA is offline   Reply With Quote