Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - What is your bloodline of choice and why???
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 07:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
Elvisfink
Platinum VIP Member

2x Donated to  Shelter Drive 5x Dog of the Month 1x peanuts place supporter
Elvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninja
Elvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninja
Heinzl for a few reasons. First and for most I owned a dog that was heavy Heinzl in the early eighties and he was a great dog. Second his blood came mostly off of Colby, Corvino and Tudor he knew what to bred to. Third and I will get hit up big time for this one but, I’m a sucker for a Brindle dog and Heinzl produced quite a few.

Last edited by Elvisfink; 11-16-2008 at 04:08 PM.
Elvisfink is offline   Reply With Quote