Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Now has an underbite? :/
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 10:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
KFRUGE

KFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninja
KFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninjaKFRUGE reputation ninja
Not showing her, she doesn't have papers. I got her from my dads friends we get all our bulldogs from to hunt with, she has some good drive and we have put her in the pen a few times with some young sows and went right for them once she saw my dads cur go after it it was game on . But Everything seems to fit together fine, her bottom front teeth just go over her top a little . It only noticeable when you lift up her lips, not exaggerated like how an English bulldog looks?

Surfer glad I could give you a good laugh , I still consider myself pretty new to all this, def have a lot to learn . Patches was the 1st dog I've ever trained by myself to bay/catch hogs, even tho she was an old cur dog she stayed right up there with my dad's bulldogs. And lord did it take some blood, sweat, & tears to get her to that point!

Oops I rambled on there, sorry.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
KFRUGE is offline   Reply With Quote