Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Walking
Thread: Walking
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 04:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dynasty
silent memeber

Dynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninja
Dynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen623 View Post
My pup will be 7 months old this month. I take him for a 10 minute walk in the AM, before I go to work, and a 30 minute walk in the evening when I get home. Should I increase this exercise time?
At that age you should be walking more at night and some activites . Mornings are hard since you gotta be on time for work

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

"While I was driving yesterday , I seen some girl texting and driving . I was so disgusted that I pulled up next to her and threw my beer bottle at her"
Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote