Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Dag Food..
Thread: Dag Food..
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 06:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
pookie!

pookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninja
pookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninja
10lbs of chicken, I split my bagging up between a few nights per 10lbs bag because it kills my back to stand at the sink

Dog and cat food for the night.. Chicken quarters, beef liver, extra scraps of chicken skin/fat and bone.. Kitty got chicken, beef liver and the "butts" of the chickens aka tails lol

She was excited for the picture.. cant you tell?

Kitty noms..