Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - using a bite sleeve.
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 11:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
nicks75

nicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninja
nicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninjanicks75 reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tap Pits View Post
If you're not gonna use the dog for bite work I wouldnt. No reason to make the dog think its ok to bite ppl if you dont want him to. Spring pole, flirt pole, swimming, walking and dragging is more than enough to get a dog in great shaoe and SAFELY burn off extra energy.
Thanks for the responce, that sounds reasonable as I dont plan on bite work and I was considering the same reason about biting people. I'll stick to the regular forms of exercise as mentioned.
nicks75 is offline   Reply With Quote