Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Conditioning progress or lack thereof. pics inside
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 05:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cain's Mom
Silver VIP Member

Cain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninja
Cain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by r1balla View Post
i cant run yet cause of my ankle, just a very slow jog so i mix a jog in with our walks every day.

and yes, she is 100% at home. its been a 6 month obedience training routine. i started every day for a long time then she started to get really good so i backed it off a bit and started outside in the field where she runs. no distractions just different environment. now shes doing it pretty well at the park. not perfect, id say around 90%. She can be in the middle of playing with my friends dogs which they do often and i tell her to come and she comes to my left side and sits. stays there tilll i give another command even if i walk away with other dogs around, she ignores until i let her go.

Ive been walking alot more now and i can already tell a difference. Hoping this continues.
I'm not sure if I'm understanding. Do you let her off leash in dog parks to practice? Or just around the park with the distractions? Not sure if you've read the threads on dog parks or not but I recommend reading them.

And good for you and her getting the obedience down.
Cain's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote