Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Migrating Micro Chip?
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 11:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Corey209

Corey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninja
Corey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninja
Send a message via Skype™ to Corey209
Quote:
Originally Posted by pookie! View Post
Well I mooshed on it and have been and thats kind of what it feels like, do you know if they can get tissue growing around it? Like how sometimes foreign objects get encased in scar tissue typed stuff?

Idk what it is, I felt all over for his mirco chip and havnt felt anything else that could be it..

If I didnt have to deal with numerous other dogs and the possibility of him getting sick Id take him down the street to the humane society and have them scan him but that place is gross lol..
Check if you have any places like Pet Vaccinations | Mobile Vet Clinics | VIP PetCare near you, they come to a local pet store and do every vaccination/microchipping and can also scan your dog.

I think scar tissue surrounds the microchip so I'd assume tissue would grow around it, but a migrating microchip won't cause any problems since most places scan the entire dog to for a chip if your dog were to get picked up.

How old was he when he was scanned? and I've heard of vets doing scans for free.
Corey209 is offline   Reply With Quote