Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Migrating Micro Chip?
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 01:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
pookie!

pookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninja
pookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey209 View Post
Check if you have any places like Pet Vaccinations | Mobile Vet Clinics | VIP PetCare near you, they come to a local pet store and do every vaccination/microchipping and can also scan your dog.

I think scar tissue surrounds the microchip so I'd assume tissue would grow around it, but a migrating microchip won't cause any problems since most places scan the entire dog to for a chip if your dog were to get picked up.

How old was he when he was scanned? and I've heard of vets doing scans for free.
Well the humane society is less than a block from my house, not even a 5min walk.. I might go down there today, really early this morning and see if they could scan him and drop off an application.. they should do it for free, I dont see why they wouldnt. I just hate dealing with idiot people and their dogs.

Yea it moving doesnt bother me, they scan the whole dog normally now its just an odd bump on him that has me curious.

It was at least a year ago when I got it put in, they scanned it then. He hasnt been to a vet since so its not ever been checked if it moved or not.