Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Migrating Micro Chip?
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 02:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
pookie!

pookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninja
pookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninjapookie! reputation ninja
Im not really sure, I read something on it not too long ago and it was all because a lady found a dog with a tattoo and was trying to get it back to the owner..

I also know a lot of breeders do it still but I cant for the life of me remember how you set everything up so if the dog does get found it can be given back.. there has to be a database or something youd think