Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Migrating Micro Chip?
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 06:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Cain's Mom
Silver VIP Member

Cain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninja
Cain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninjaCain's Mom reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by ames View Post
speaking of microchips (I hope thats all it is for your boy Pookie) but not every reader can read every chip. And if you don't renew your information every year its not going to be in the system. My vet didn't tell me I needed to do that each year or that not all readers can read all chips, they gave me the impression that once chipped I would be fine. Just wanted to mention in case the place didn't let you all know that either...
Mine doesn't have to be renewed every year. So I think that's only in some places.

I can't even tell Cain has his. I can't feel it or anything. But I just have to update information for him if something changed.

And in regards to tattoos, he has two little green lines on him from his neuter that they put.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Cain's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote